You long for family harmony and personal peace, but life is full of conflict and chaos.
We can help you and your loved ones find your way to back to connection and joy.
Counselor & Family Therapist | Fort Collins, CO
You’re overwhelmed and exhausted by life. No matter what you do, it never seems to get any easier for you or your family. Every day you put out one fire only to be faced with another.
The stress comes from all sides.
A child who once brought wonder and delight now seems to live beneath a cloud and it’s impacting everyone in the house. When you’re away from home, you feel the weight of others’ judgment over how your kids are doing. And, as you are constantly caring for and worrying about others you neglect your own needs.
These struggles can be isolating, but you’re not alone. Many modern families are feeling the strain, but we’re here to help you heal and grow stronger so you never reach your breaking point.
At Pathfinders Counseling, we help individuals, couples, children, and families from across the Fort Collins, CO area find their own path to peace, harmony, and fulfillment.
Play therapy and compassionate counseling can help you find your way to balance and happiness.
Why do individuals & couples come to us for counseling?
- improve and strengthen relationships
- bring playfulness and joy back into their lives
- increase self-esteem and learn healthy coping skills
- find a balance between caring for others and caring for themselves
- heal from past trauma (read more about how we all have all suffered trauma of some kind)
- navigate transitions (divorce, children leaving home, birth of a child, moving, new job, loss of job)
- re-invent themselves and go on to live in line with their values and desires
We help children and families whose children:
- have emotional outbursts and will not accept “no” for an answer when things don’t go their way
- have difficulty getting along with others
- struggle behaviorally and/or emotionally at school
- display self-destructive tendencies
- are withdrawn, aggressive, hyperactive, or anxious
- have been through a traumatic experience (abuse, neglect, bullying, natural disaster)
- are having a hard time adjusting (to a divorce, move, new school, adoption, or any other transition)
If you’d like to support your child as he or she plays her way to wellness, we can help.
If you want to put your family relationships at the center of your life while still honoring the need for self-care, we’re here for you.
Please call or email us today to set up your first appointment or simply schedule online. We can work together to help you live the life you deserve!